Monday, November 15, 2010

With Visions of Sugar Plums...

I have to admit, every year Christmas is on my mind WAY too early.  I'm that crazy person that gets all giggly to listen to Christmas music in July.  My saddest day of the year is when they take the 24 hour Christmas music off of the radio.  So, it's not uncommon that as I was posting these adorable hand penned Christmas cards for my etsy customers...


...I began to daydream of Christmas 2010.  While we will probably stay very low key this Christmas, a girl's gotta have some fun with making everything merry!  Here are a couple of ideas that will be swimming in my head just waiting for the day....even the hour...after Thanksgiving.
Martha Stewart.com

The Eddie Ross bow (he has an amazing step-by-step video on his blog)

And dreaming about everything from the Pottery Barn Christmas Collection...I'm already hoping for snow.
Pottery Barn.com

I'm sure you will hear way too much about my Christmas projects, but for now here's to those sugar plums dancing in our heads.


No comments:

Post a Comment